[3830] NewEngQP KG5U Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 4 19:16:19 EDT 2003

                    New England QSO Party

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX

   80:      1       0
   40:     17       0
   20:    111       0
   15:      6       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:    135       0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 13,770

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

This was fun.  W1XX was going to Newport, RI, for my last RI county, but I never
heard him again.  K1DG was heading straight for Knox, ME, but turned back in
Lincoln.  And not even W1AW got on for Hartford!  Plus, I missed the other 12
VT/MA and CT counties somehow (I'm hopin they didn't get on late Saturday or on
Sunday).

I'm beginning to dislike these 'single-band' contests. :-)  To paraphrase K4OJ:
Only 2,500 more days until the next solar sunspot maximum.

73,
dale, kg5u