[3830] NewEngQP N1DC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 5 12:45:13 EDT 2003

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Braintree MANOR MA

   80:      9
   40:     93
   20:    150
   15:     38
   10:
------------------------
Total:    299       0  Mults = 61  Total Score = 36,478

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is a great contest. It's fun to call CQ with low power and run stations.
I found the conditions to be somewhat disappointing. 10 meters was completely
dead here in Braintree MA (Norfolk County). I tried several times to generate
some ground wave QSO's on 10, but my CQ's went unanswered. European signals on
15 and 20 were weak but readable. I had some good runs on 20 and worked several
EU DX stations off the back of my beam. Conditions on 40 were generally quite
noisy but stations were readable on my Ten Tec Paragon. A good receiver and good
ears were needed this year. Thanks to all that answered my CQ, especially the
Europeans, mobiles, Hawaii and Alaska stations. See you next year !

73 de Rick  N1DC