[3830] NewEngQP W1XX/M Mobile QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 7 16:08:54 EDT 2003

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1XX/M
Operator(s): W1XX   K1JX
Station: W1XX/M

Class: Mobile QRP
QTH:

------------------------
Total:    261       0  Mults = 41  Total Score = 21,402

Operated QRP mobile CW only with an Elecraft K2 from four RI counties with two
operators:  W1XX and K1JX.  QSO results:  WASRI = 156;  KENRI = 23;  BRIRI =
26;
NEWRI = 56.  Forty meters was our bread-and-butter band. We answered all callers
but were not out for score but to put on some semi-rare counties.  We really
liked working other NE counties especially even though they did not count for
multipliers.  Weather was beautiful and had a great time.  Look forward to next
year. Thanks to all who heard our weak signal.