[3830] OrQP K7ZSD HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 10 22:41:43 EDT 2003

                    Oregon QSO Party

Call: K7ZSD
Operator(s): K7ZSD
Station: K7ZSD

Class: (none) HP
QTH: Scappoose, OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:          21
   20:         742
--------------------
Total:   0     763  Mults = 67  Total Score = 51,171

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

The weather here turned half way decent, so should have been working in the
yard, but Ruth took the load to the dump, picked up the auto parts, and went to
the feed store and picked up the 2000 lbs. of lime in the truck, while I hung
out in the radio room. I now have on an apron, and will for the rest of the
weekend. Conditions were good for stateside from the west coast until mid
afternoon when static crashes and QSB took over. All 763 contacts were great,
everyone, OM's, Yl's, new operators, were the best!! Many Thanks.....Brad