[3830] WPX CW DL7BY SO(TS)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 25 22:38:33 EDT 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DL7BY
Operator(s): DL7BY
Station: DL7BY

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: nr. Berlin

One weekend before we build up the tower and my old beam in the garden on my new
qth. So I was able to use my A4S in the contest as well as my FD4-windom. Condx
was on 20 m good on Saturday morning and on Sunday evening. 10 m was very poor
on Saturday, on sunday big shortskip signals. Big goal was PR0F from 80 to 10
mtrs. Condx to JA were more down than to NA.
Nice to see how the serials of D4B, PR0F, HC8N and others were increasing very
fast. After long years of singleband operation, this was my first AB
experience
in WPX. I hoped to break the 1.5 millions but I should have to operate 1 hour
more :-(.
Equipment:  FT 920, Cushcraft A4S at 10 mtrs and Fritzel FD4 at 10 mtrs.
Thanks to all for nice contest. Cu in WAG-test in Oct.

73's es best DX   Ben