[3830] WPX CW LY7Z(LY2TA) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 27 08:04:34 EDT 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LY7Z
Operator(s): LY2TA
Station: LY7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: nr. Kursenai

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

RIG: 2 x TS850S/AT
ANT: 1,8 - loop
     3,5 - vertical, dipole
       7 - 4 ele KLM YAGI, vertical
      14 - 5 ele YAGI, KT34XA
      21 - 6 ele YAGI, KT34XA
      28 - 7 ele YAGI, KT34XA

This year second radio helps me very much. Made over 1000 second radio QSO's.
Due bad DX propogation on high bands I decided to stay on low bands as long as
possible and work 2 pointers instead of 1 pointers on high bands.
40m activity was high enough this year and 4 ele KLM YAGI helps me to work 64
USA stations and 18 JA's. 80m activity was low. There was only 17 six
pointers...
10m short skip opening on Sunday afternoon brings some new mults. But where was
South Americans??? Only few LU's and few PY's...
Thanks everybody for QSO's
CU in IARU HF!
73! Andy LY2TA