[3830] SS CW KO7X SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 19:03:10 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Missed KL7 and VY1/VE8/etc. Heard KL7WP once while he was S&P but never heard
him running. Never heard VY1JA on the usual frequencies nor any other VY1/VE8.
Murphy showed up in the form of an ice storm Friday night and the ice took down
the 40M ground plane. I had to improvise a 40M antenna which is why the 40M
number is so low. The 20 meter ground plane played quite well considering
everything - lots of noise on Saturday for some reason but on Sunday it was
quiet again and some very weak stations went into the log. Only one Wyoming
station called in and I never heard another. CU on SSB.