[3830] CQWW SSB NA9D SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 20:28:41 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NA9D
Operator(s): NA9D
Station: NA9D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Algonquin, IL

   40:  14      7       11
   20:  48     12       26
   15:  18     10        8
Total:  80     29       45  Total Score = 14,800

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had no time to work this contest, unfortunately.  Was busy doing remodeling work
around the house which needs to be done before the holidays.  Was just wanting
to get on and see how my new Bencher Skyhawk is working.  Pretty good I think!
I never had to wait more than 3 calls to work the big pileups and most of the
time it was on the first call.  Heard several good African stations.  Wished I
could have spent more time on this.  Oh well...always next year.