[3830] CQWW SSB IK4QJM SOSB/15 LP

Renzo Chiereghin wac905 at libero.it
Mon Nov 3 15:55:44 EST 2003

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IK4QJM
Operator(s): IK4QJM
Station: IK4QJM

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Bentivoglio (Bologna)

    15: 426       23            74
Total: 426     23             74  Total Score = 74,205

Comments:

As  always the competition has been very enjoyable, with just
100 watts it's quiet hard but not impossible. I think the solar
storm did not cause any particular problem, 15 meters on my side were
very active. My score is not really what I aspected, I missed some
easy paces like 9A, OE, HB, CE, and did hear a very few activity from
Africa, I could not copy any ZS station. See you next year, 73 to all of
you.

Renzo, IK4QJM.