[3830] SS CW VE3DZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 14:47:05 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE3DZ
Operator(s): VE3DZ
Station: VE3DZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I really should stay home for the next year's WW SSB in order to be more
prepared for the next week's SS CW. :-) Had to really push myself into this
one... Still tired after the trip to Zone 2.
Lost additional hour for no any serious reason... never got SO2R really going up
until Sunday afternoon...everyhting worked fine... just the operator problem I
think... oh well.
Missed sweep for the first time in 5 years. Didn't hear any sighn of VY1 or
VE8.
CU all in WW CW (I guess I'll skip SS Phone this year).

73  Yuri