[3830] SS CW NZ1U(N1XS) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 16:47:29 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): N1XS
Station: KB1H

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CT

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I heard Jay Saturday night but did not choose to chase him as his signal was
weak in the East...so I blew it right from the start!  The 20M rotor developed
issues and the enthusiasm went a little.  But the conditions were all in all
pretty good, and I felt good in most of my operating.  The end was awesome. I
hope Jay is OK and nothing broke on him.  Maybe a few folks will go there in
upcoming sweeps and in future years to a) give Jay a break, and b) give everyone
an extra shot at NT. Heck, maybe even Jay would consider a multi op...course
then there is a small mater of these flares....but hey, it was still a great
contest.  Oh yeah...and what Randy said! Great scores I have seen so far!