[3830] SS CW VO1HP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 17:23:05 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

No low band antennas at this time .....dowm for maintenance.  VO well
represented .... locally it seems there  was a VO every where I listened!!

Didn't operate on Saturday nite...doing a local bluegrass jam session!!
Only operated part of the day Sunday between family duties etc.

CPU crashed after first QSO!...And took about 10 mins for a reboot for some
reason.  Had to go looking for the W4 I worked first to get back his numbers!!
Why do these things only happen at the start of a contest?

Frank
VO1HP