[3830] SS CW K0DEQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 18:58:22 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0DEQ
Operator(s): K0DEQ
Station: K0DEQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO

I spent some time Sunday afternoon and early evening desperately looking for J
but never did hear him.   I guess I should have just kept CQing and maybe he
would have called me, but in the past I always found him rather than the other
way around.  Other sections which are sometimes difficult (such as NL, ND, NE
and KL7 were not hard for me this time.) Only working one DE was something of a
surprise.
This was my first SS using WriteLog and I enjoyed the convenience of that
logging program very much.