[3830] SS CW K0OB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 4 20:10:24 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0OB
Operator(s): K0OB
Station: K0OB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Ant's  Force 12 C3 with one 40 meter element at 50', folded diple at 40' and 80
meter dipole at 45'

Another great SS, which seems even funner after the pain of Sunday fades away.
Like many others I didn't work Jay and missed the sweep. The flare on Sunday
morning was one of my radio career highlights since I have never been on when
signals disappeared so quickly and completely. It was truely amazing.

73,

Greg K0OB
Minnesota Wireless Association Op