[3830] SS CW N1DC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 5 20:21:44 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EMA

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were very good from EMA for most of the contest.

I had a good 10M run going on Sunday until 1720 when my CQ's suddenly went
unanswered. After a band change to 15M, I finally realized another flare had
impacted propagation. I decided to take a break and rake some leaves. When I
returned to the shack about 2.5 hours later the bands were back.

I really hoped to get the sweep this year but fell short by 2 missing MAR and
AK. I never heard these sections.

I was happy to work many QRP operators with solid signals. Thanks to all that
answered my CQ.

73 Rick