[3830] CQWW SSB SY8A(@SV8CS) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 5 23:29:50 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SY8A
Operator(s): SV8CS - SV2DCD - IK2QEI - IK2SGC - IK4MTF - IZ2AAJ
Station: SV8CS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EU-052 ZANTE

  160:  178     9       56
   80:  682    14       75
   40: 1209    29      114
   20: 1108    35      126
   15: 1785    37      128
   10: 1607    36      131

Nice contest like always!!! 10m and 15m never open well to USA, and close vy
 soon, also 20m we work a lots of european, and few NA.

 Compare with the 2002 results, we have short opening on high band with
outside
 europe ...nice 40m a lots of JA`s...

 But Spiros`s station give to us like always big fun!!!

 Thank you again to all that have work SugarYankee8Athos.... in Greece!!!

 Cu from CT9L during the cqww cw!!!

 one of SY8A,  Stefano IK2QEI