[3830] SS CW W0SD(WD0T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 8 21:31:09 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: W0SD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Interesting contest, as SS always is. Started on
15m, it ended up being a very reliable band but
not much for signals with disturbed conditions.
20 and 40 were very good, 80m was its usual self
from here. 10m was too long to produce much. Most
interesting few moments on Sunday at about 1730
when there was a complete radio blackout!! Never
have experienced that during a contest. I
thought my radio went dead, but the second rig
sounded the same, then I looked outside to check
antennas! Lasted a few minutes and then slowly
recovered, it was a good time for a break.

Much thanks to all for the QSO's and fun contest
again. See you on Phone SS next weekend. Glory
be to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for
all that He is!

73, todd, WD0T