[3830] WAE RTTY ZF2NT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 9 16:28:25 EST 2003

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZF2NT
Operator(s): ZF2NT
Station: ZF2NT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LYB

   80:   57    57     0    68
   40:  217   217    50   153
   20:  359   359   249   142
   15:  439   439   530   156
   10:  385   385   587   146
-------------------------------
Total: 1457  1457  1416   665  Total Score = 1,910,545

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This is the first serious effort I've ever made in any of the WAE contests,
though I almost always get on for WAE CW and try to give out a few points.  I
never realized how many people out there dislike the whole QTC issue so
intensely until I tried begging for QTCs myself.  I actually think it's kind of
a fun thing, but it does seem to bother some people.  (Those people are called
"DXers"--and they're cranky about everything.)

Thanks to all the people who moved for me and put up with my QTC struggles.  It
was a fun weekend.  Last year's record provided a good set of targets for me
this weekend.  The only one of those targets I couldn't hit was the 20 mult
number...but then I don't depend on packet here.  (Another subject altogether.
Why do the Europeans all all allow packet in their contests?  I really think
packet-cluster is on the same moral plane as kiddie porn, only maybe a little
worse worse.)