[3830] WAE RTTY VE9DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 9 16:59:46 EST 2003

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB

   80:    0   0      0     0
   40:   21   0      0    36
   20:   78   0     10    36
   15:   64   0    160    32
   10:   62   0    110    25
------------------------------
Total:  225   0    280   106  Total Score = 113,400

Great fun.  Sorry I did not have more time to spend in the contest.  Was nice to
pick up ZA1A on a couple bands, finally work DP1POL and have other VE9's QRV for
a change.  As a rule I miss VE9.
As I run low power, I normally operate high in the band or down at the bottom.
Works for me...  Its very obvious any time someone spotted me.  The action
begins.
Thanks to all who made my weekend interesting.
Logs will be uploaded to LOTW in the morning.  73 Andy