[3830] WAE RTTY VE1OP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 10 08:27:58 EST 2003

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NS

   80:   26    26     0    80
   40:  188   188   100   159
   20:  379   379   468   142
   15:  373   373   848   134
   10:   59    59    80    54
-------------------------------
Total: 1025  1025  1496   569  Total Score = 1,434,449

This is my favourite contest of the year...QTC's make it fun, 36 hours is
do-able for an old fella like me, lots of multipliers and lots of activity...

The above summary EXCLUDES 21 dupes and INCLUDES weighted mults...I think I did
it correctly, my calculations agree with Writelog anyway...Not a peep here from
VK, ZS or UA9, and only 3 JA areas worked, so the mult count is way down from
where I would have liked...

Still lots of "SRI, NO QTC's" received, but I think that will lessen as this
contest gets peoperly supported by more software...I hope so anyway...

Lots of nice scores, will be interesting to see how this shakes out in the
end....

73, Scott VE1OP