[3830] OK/OM DX N8II SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 11 15:22:28 EST 2003

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  303   216  Total Score = 196,344

A slightly lower score than last year mainly due to poorer condtions on 80 and
10M. Last year I made 83 Q's on 10M; this year I worked it for all it was
worth
just mssing the first good 10-15 min and mainly ran stations (very few OK/OM
were calling CQ on 10). On the other bands, I was only able to run a few
stations; S&P was much more productive. 80/160M were not open at all thru 03Z.
Signals on 40M were very weak at sunset, but good 1 hour later. Thanks for all
of the Q's, most all of the OK/OM ops did a great job!