[3830] WAG WB6BWZ SO CW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 13 08:34:01 EST 2003

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: WB6BWZ
Operator(s): WB6BWZ
Station: WB6BWZ

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: St Simons Island, GA

   20:   1              1
----------------------------
Total:   1       0      1  Total Score = 3

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/xedcgr.htm

Operated QRP portable from St Simons Inn by the Lighthouse on St Simons Island,
GA, while attending the Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society (ARLHS) second annual
convention. http://ARLHS.com/

Was curious to see if I could work Germany QRP using an indoor antenna,
considering the very weird band condx, and my noisy location.

Thanks to DL1IAO for a perfect QSO. No repeats were needed.

Yaesu FT-817 QRP transceiver. 5 watts into a reel dipole (20m, indoors) on the
fourth floor.

--Matt, WB6BWZ