[3830] SS SSB N5IA Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 19:27:31 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5IA
Operator(s): N5IA
Station: N5IA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NM

Club: Cactus Radio Club

Comments:

Not much time to operate.  Saturday night 0100 Z to 0500 Z was the majority of
the time spent with the Elecraft K-2 set at 5 Watts.  I was amazed at the
performance among the broadcast carriers and the KW+ Big Guns.  Lots of good
scores towards the end this evening when I got home from church activities.  The
last 30 minutes showed a lot of activity.  73 de Milt, N5IA