[3830] SS SSB N4JN SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 18 00:03:50 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4JN
Operator(s): N4JN
Station: N4JN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TN

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Family commitments precluded a full-bore operation (again), but I had a
great time in the few hours I could put in.  The sweep still eludes me.  It
would have even if I'd worked everything I heard (never heard AK, NT, most
of the VEs).  My mantra remains "Maybe next year!".  SS is still my favorite.
Time to hibernate until NAQP in January I reckon... 73 - Scott - N4JN