[3830] SS SSB N2CU Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 18 04:53:52 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: wny

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Remind me not to operate SS phone using QRP again...

Well maybe with conditions the way they were I shouldn't give up on it
completely. Tons of S9++ stations that wouldn't even acknowledge my presence.
Also had the usual excuses (son's hockey game (lost), high school football
playoff game (won), etc.).

Funniest moment was when a well known contester and club station INSISTED that Q
was not a valid precedence! Took a number of tries to finally convince him.

Does my call sound like N6CU? I've had this happen numerous times in phone
contests. Or is there a N6CU out there in everyone's database?

FT1000MP @ 5W, TH6DXX 50', 40m dipole 35', 80m dipole 47', TRLog.