[3830] SS SSB K6AM(@W6KP) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 20 07:14:19 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: W6KP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ORG

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had two amps crap out minutes before the test.  So changed from U to A at the
last minute.  Then Computers started acting up.  Then could get anything going
on 10M like we did in the CW test.  Kinda took the wind out of my sails and
didn't go all out this time.

Felt better on Sunday after things settled down and had some decent LP rates.
Never heard NL or QC.

Thanks as always to W6KP for hosting and everyone who worked us.

K6AM