[3830] SS SSB K8FC School Club HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 20 13:26:55 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: School Club HP
QTH: Cotopaxi CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

SSB is brutal.  Glad I love CW.  Wanted to get a SSB sweep the same year I got a
CW sweep but alas it was not to be.  Missed ND and WY both neigboring states to
my Colorado QTH.  Heard them but they were in my skip zone and could not work
them, should of walked outside and shouted north, I would have had better
luck.

Good time, will be back next year for the SSB sweep. Thanks to all who worked
me, good luck.

/joe k8fc