[3830] SS SSB VY2SS(AJ6V) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 20 22:59:35 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: VY2TT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Prince Edward Island

Many thanks to Ken K6LA, VY2TT for the use of his fine station, and to Robby
VY2SS for his patience, good humour, and expertise in getting the station up and
running.  You can read all about this station at http://www.peidxlodge.com

Propagation on Saturday from Canada was one-way, as previously noted by VE5MX
and others:  there were many stations I called who couldn't hear me.  Conditions
improved quite a bit on Sunday, but I still couldn't get more than 74 sections
despite doing a lot of S & P'ing as well as running.

Too bad I can't submit my score for the NCCC club totals, but the ARRL rules
don't permit it.  It think this rule should be changed.

73,  Ed  AJ6V, operator of VY2SS