[3830] SS SSB W0SD(WD0T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 22 08:50:53 EST 2003

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: W0SD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Disturbed conditions describes this contest, to say the least! Started the
contest with my poorest phone hour for a starting hour at 113 Q's. Tried 20m and
15m both at the start with not much result.  40m again was the best band
throughout the contest. A SS contesting FIRST, worked 2Q's on 160m. I have never
even tried 160m in 20+ years of doing the SS, CW or Phone. It seemed from up
here in SD that I could not keep up a decent run rate except on 40m. Ended up
with approx. 300+ Q's short of all the other efforts at W0SD. It wasn't for lack
of trying!! Thanks to all for the Q's and again praise to the Lord for time and
ability to do this and any contest. To God be the Glory!

Todd,WD0T