[3830] LZ DX W4ZV SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 23 07:44:42 EST 2003

                    LZ DX Contest

Call: W4ZV
Operator(s): W4ZV
Station: W4ZV

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  141     0      22
---------------------------
Total:  141     0      22  Total Score = 13,310

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My score was calculated using IARU rules since CT does not support this
contest...will let the sponsor recalculate it from the Cabrillo log.

I always look forward to a little participation in the LZ DX Contest as a warmup
for CQ WW CW which is usually the next weekend.  First time using Orion in a
real CW contest and also using CT's keying (full CT support is not yet available
but coming per K1EA).  Learned several things that will be very useful next
weekend.

Thanks to the LZ guys for sponsoring this very nice warmup!

73,  Bill  W4ZV