[3830] SS SSB N7VY Single-OP QRP

Gordon Blank n7vy_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 15:08:16 EST 2003

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       53      106        -
       40       56      112        -
       20      279      558        -
       15      164      328        -
       10        3        6        -
     -----------------------------------
     Totals    555     1110       74               Score:  82,140

What a difference two years makes in propagation makes! Last year I was unable to participate so I was loking forward to this one. I had a good time even though there were several slow going times on Sunday. I worked every section I heard except for Utah and Oklahoma. This was the first time in seven years I was unable to work all sections. There is always next year. Thanks to the stations able to pull me out. There were several that it took a couple of exchanges to get things completed.