[3830] CQWW CW K1IB SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 16:38:22 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1IB
Operator(s): K1IB
Station: K1IB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VT

   80:   25     7       18
   40:   74    14       42
   20:  140    20       67
   15:  194    20       67
   10:  135    14       46

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great propagation conditions and lots of fun, but Murphy was busy in my region:
high winds downed our power lines twice, putting me off the air for 8 hours
Saturday (16-23Z) and 6 hours Sunday (11-17Z). Though I lost much peak
propagation time to Europe I did better than ever at other times, especially on
40m. Notable observations: I saw lots of good operating while instances of
inconsiderate operating were very rare. However, as I spend most of my time in
S&P mode, I get annoyed when CQing stations do not ID frequently.