[3830] CQWW CW VA3NR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 17:25:11 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Z4

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  108     8       10
   40:  133    19       44
   20:  215    26       55
   15:   78    18       40
   10:   57    19       32

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

That was FUN!  Best DX conditions I can remember this year.  (SFI 160+ and
A-index ramping down, <10 for several days prior to test.)  Wish I could have
spent more time playing radio but just too many other jobs this weekend.

Highlights:
- My first Asia on 80M.
- Nine new band-counters.
- Had a 114-QSO hour, 21-22Z on 20M.  The rate meter was over 150 at times!  My
best rate ever for CW.  Not bad for 100W to a vertical.

GL,
Chris VA3NR

{Mark-V Field 100W, HF6V Vertical, Writelog}