[3830] CQWW CW KQ3F SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 18:08:22 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KQ3F
Operator(s): KQ3F
Station: KQ3F

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: PA

  160:    3     3        3
   80:   39    12       32
   40:  416    27       86
   20:  408    33       99
   15:  664    28       97
   10:  475    26       83

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Before you look at my mult total and laugh (I'm usually not a mult monster
anyway), please know that my rotor froze at 2130Z on Saturday.  Fortunately, if
there is anything fortunate, it stuck on 10 degrees.  That allowed me to run EU
and Asia when it was open.  But any mults to the south and east and west were
obtained by raw power or dumb luck.  Basically, after 2130Z Sat. it was run 'em
'cuz you can't point the antenna to pounce on 'em.  There was some stuff I just
had to pass up.

To compound things, I developed a nasty head cold which got me sleeping most of
Saturday night.  Interesting thing to press F keys with one hand and blow my
nose into a tissue with the other while listening to whatever's coming through
the headphones.

Still, it was fun.  Can't sneeze at (pun intended) 3 Meg.