[3830] CQWW CW AA7A SOSB(A)/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 18:20:51 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AA7A
Operator(s): AA7A
Station: AA7A

Class: SOSB(A)/20 HP
QTH: AZ

   20:  491    36      127

Club: Central AZ DX Association

Comments:

Part time, S&P operation. Also EME activity weekend so my attention was split
between contesting and EME operation. Had never tried 20 meter single band
before. Glad that box is checked. For all of those who discount assisted
operating, I take issue. For just about every contact, I had to bust a pileup.
Some against the major M/M stations who have a fair amount more aluminum than I.
It sure ain't like fishing in a bucket as some like to say.

73!

Ned/AA7A