[3830] CQWW CW VE7IN SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 21:50:26 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC

   80:   20     6        5
   40:   57    14       19
   20:   55    15       29
   15:  281    24       45
   10:  218    16       18

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Spent to much time S&Ping Friday night, so very slow start. I was very pleased
to see 15 open to Europe Saturday morning. I started to get more in the groove,
although still asking for too many checks on call signs. I did less of that on
Sunday. Nice to see 10 open somewhat even to the tune of having a couple of OH's
call in Sunday afternoon.

I must mention the really fine CW sig's from K9NS, particularly on 40 sounded
like the old Grid-blocked keyed rigs of days past. Can't be said for some other
stations with heavy clicks.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73 Earl VE7IN