[3830] TxQP W5NN(@K5NZ) Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 1 11:08:19 EDT 2003

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: W5NN
Operator(s): K5ZTY, K5GA, K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: TX

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  399    723      0  Mults = 233  Total Score = 589,824

Great activity by the mobiles!!  NARS gets a big hats off for bringing TQP back
to top form!  Logging with TR was a nightmare, I should have asked around before
for something better.  Had to go thru complete log and make repairs, sure we
missed a few mults and points but no big deal, it was a half-assed effort as
K5GA pointed out when I wanted to quit at 5pm Sat for steaks. We missed some
great 20m action between 5-8 I'm sure!  Sunday was an awesome day and we stopped
at noon and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon outside!  Great job by NX5M and
crew, they put it on us once again with hard work and committment!