[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY DL6JZ SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 00:22:27 EDT 2003

                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: DL6JZ
Operator(s): DL6JZ
Station: DL6JZ

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Oderberg

   80:  412  791       5      53    11
Total:  412  791       5      53    11  Total Score = 54,579

This was my first for ever serious effort as a SOSB (FT-1000MP, 400 watts,
dipole 83 mtrs long, no man made noise). The participation on 80m was quite well
but not extraordinary. The conds were not really good on this band. The absolute
lowlight: worked only 5 stns from NA and never heard HC8N. The highlight was
D4B. I think I will do some antenna work and try it again next year.
But nevertheless I really enjoyed this weekend. Thanks to all who worked me.
73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ