[3830] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WB6IYM SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Oct 2 23:38:15 EDT 2003

                    CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WB6IYM
Operator(s): WB6IYM
Station: WB6IYM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Clayton, CA

   40:   41   49      25       3     7
   20:   46  103      20      12    13
   15:  117  264      29      26    19
   10:   48  104      14      17    13
Total:  252  520      88      58    52  Total Score = 102,960

Had a great time! Although the low sunspots and Butternut HF6V vertical antenna
with minimal ground system makes for a challenging QSO rate.

Highlights were working V8A for DXCC entity #228; CN8LI on 10 with only 30 watts
output; and VE2SGO zone 2!

I am a new member, and don't have any logging software as of yet (Yes, some of
us are still in the dark ages!).  So I was wondering if my low score (compared
to some others that have posted), is worth writing up and turning in.

Hope to cu all agn soon in the next contest, vy 73 de Charles, WB6IYM