[3830] CaQP K6IF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Oct 8 15:57:30 EDT 2003

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6IF
Operator(s): K6IF
Station: K6IF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Boonville, Mendocino

  160:
   80:   61     136
   40:  127     156
   20:  147     283
   15:  163     472
   10:   73     131
--------------------

What fun!

I took this one a bit easy - went to bed at mid-night
Saturday, quit around 1:00 PM Sunday,
took plenty of time to work Asia and EU.
Spent way too much time on CW (I roughly tripled
my lifetime total number of CW contacts during
this contest!), but learned a ton.  My apologies
to all who had to put up with my lousy CW skills.

Had a great time - and may have set a new county
record too!

Thanks to all the out of state and out of country
guys who make this one so much fun for us, and congrats
to all the great scores!

               ***dan, K6IF