[3830] W3SO FN00sn, SO low 432 Fall Sprints 2003

Ed Steeble steeblee at mail.bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 9 14:58:21 EDT 2003

W3TEFoperated the W3SO Contest Station in the 432 MHz Fall 2003 Sprint. He
had 23 QSOs, 16 grids for a claimned score of 736. As usual for all W3SO
operations, QSLs to W3TEF. Station info at <www.qrz.com/w3so>.

Soapbox: Well this 432 MHz sprint was "slightly better" than the 220MHz
last week, but still not a lot of activity. Due to the lack of NE contacts,
I think it might have been because of the ball game last night. Like 222
MHz, I just ran 100 watts (amp trouble), but worked everything that we
heard. The low power proved that the antenna system was working well.

For the W3SO team,
Ed
K3IXD