[3830] PaQP VE3XD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 17:23:19 EDT 2003

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Brampton, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    5      2
   80:   37     54
   40:   74    250
   20:   10      8
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  126    314  Mults = 67  Total Score = 35,108.0

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Writelog tells me my score is 351,080. I wish! I suppose there is a decimal
point missing. The above score was calculated manually using the Nittany club's
summary sheet.

Great to get that last county 3 hours before the end of the contest. Thanks to
all the PA ops for having stations everywhere to work. 40m was the star band
from here which wasn't surprising but the higher bands weren't as good as last
year. I find it really tough to work with a length challenged 80m dipole on this
contest working extreme ends of the bands. Maybe moving the Phone part of the
exercise down about 100 KHz would help us small city lot types.

Thanks again to everyone in PA for their support in the contest. My personal
best.

73, Don VE3XD (last year VE3BUC)