[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KE7AJ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 22:13:28 EDT 2003

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KE7AJ
Operator(s): KE7AJ
Station: KE7AJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

---------------------

Club: SWACC

Team:

Comments:

My first Sprint. Decide to try this after some urging from K6LL, a old friend
from AZ and my OM. The QSY rule had me confused at times and for the first 45
minutes I couldn't seem to get any answers unless I was calling CQ. S&P brought
no replies until some kind soul must have realized my problem and I saw the
following printed across my screen "Barbara Turn off your RIT" I have no idea
who sent that but thank you kind sir, Sure enough I had somehow managed to turn
on the RIT and was not aware it was on.  Latter toward the end I started to get
the hang of it. This contest really keeps you jumping and thinking.  Thanks for
the repeats and help and for who ever the person was that told me to turn off my
RIT, if it had not been for you I am sure I would have thrown in the towel

Barbara  KE7AJ