[3830] CaQP WA3SES Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 14 07:49:31 EDT 2003

                    California QSO Party

Call: WA3SES
Operator(s): WA3SES
Station: WA3SES

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA

   20:   29     28
   15:   53     57
   10:   28     40
--------------------

Always a good time. Only 6 hours to operate, but better than the previous 2
years. Still have never had a CQP county sweep. Got to whithin 1 or 2 a few
times in mid 90's. Missed 8 this time, but with only 6 hours I did not really
expect this to be the year. Maybe next year.........

73 and thanks to the CA's (and all other's "out there") for getting on in the Pa
QSO party. Now in that one I did sweep the CA ARRL sections for the very first
time ever. Picked up SJV and ORG with less than 1 1/2 hours to go. Thanks guys

WA3SES