[3830] JARTS AA5AU Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 19 18:53:41 EDT 2003

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA

   80:   31    63    12
   40:  123   272    35
   20:  184   423    54
   15:  212   524    55
   10:   20    48    11
-------------------------
Total:  570  1330   167  Total Score = 222,110

What a difference a year makes.  The best part about it is that I did NOT blow
up an amplifier this year.  I've only blown up two amps during RTTY contests and
both came during a JARTS test.

Bands were very poor.  Could not see wasting the beautiful weather outside so
didn't spend much time in the contest.  15 meters was the best band.  20 was not
very good.  40 was decent, especially to JA, but very noisy.  80 was nearly
useless.  A couple of all-banders > KH7X, W4UK & KW7N that I can remember off
the top of my head.

73, Don AA5AU