[3830] CQWW SSB VA3NR SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 16:39:29 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Ontario, Canada

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  129     5        5
   40:  105    12       26
   20:  105    15       40
   15:  119    17       63
   10:  112    16       56

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Just playing around.  I was fascinated by propagation conditions. 10 & 15 were
good to Europe & SA.  Anything close to a polar path was impossible for me.
Didn't work a single Asian.  Heard a few watery JA's but couldn't raise them.
Didn't even work OH, LA, or SM.  Ended up turning on packet for last few hours
just to see if I was missing any strange openings.

73, Chris VA3NR.

{Mk-V Field, Al811 500watts, HF6V, Writelog}