[3830] CQWW SSB A61AJ M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 04:44:47 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: A61AJ
Operator(s): A61AJ, S50A, S53A, S53EO, S53O, S53R, S56MM, S57AW, S57IIO, S57UN, S58M, N2AA,  P43E, PA5M, T97C
Station: A61AJ

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Dubai

  160:   321     9       56
   80:  1450    29       96
   40:  2156    38      137
   20:  2437    40      167
   15:  3151    39      155
   10:  3766    38      165

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

First thanks to Ali for giving us the oppurtunity to operate contest this
weekend from the sunny and hot Emirates against the snow we have at home:-)

We all had a great fun and some nice pileups, but conditions were not like we
really wanted, especially 20m were bad on Sunday morning when band was totaly
dead for few hours.

Many thanks to all that called!

A61AJ - CQWW SSB 2003 Team