[3830] CQWW SSB W4RM M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 05:52:05 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM, W4NF, K5OF, WA4TK, W7IY, W4CE, KA4RRU, W4DC
Station: W4RM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VA

  160:   26     7       12
   80:  266    18       74
   40:  391    29      101
   20:  895    37      126
   15: 1366    33      130
   10: 1305    31      142

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First time operating a full contest effort from the new qth.  My brother, W4NF
pulled together a group for local PVRC operators and lead the effort in
determining band plans and scheduling to drive us to what we hope is our first
top ten finish in M/2.
We had a great time and I'm sure you will be hearing more from our team in the
near future.