[3830] CQWW SSB M1P M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 06:46:49 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M1P
Operator(s): G3GAF, G3UHU, G4PWA, G4TNB
Station: M1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Danbury, Essex

  160:  133     8       50
   80:  360    11       67
   40:  179    22       96
   20:  675    36      125
   15: 1647    37      124
   10:  475    31      129

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Condx a lot better than we dared to hope, but propagation remained strange e.g.
on Sunday pm V73 was near S9 and much louder than the east coast US.  10M quite
good and 15 excellent with a lot of JAs am and z03 pm, 20M open to everywhere,
40, 80, 160 only moderate and noisy. Overall a fair score, though we were left
feeling we could have done a little better.  Next year we will have to find a
way to filter out more of the European QRM on 40M!

Peter G4TNB