[3830] CQWW SSB KC1XX M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 09:15:10 EST 2003

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): KC1XX
Station: KC1XX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NH

  160:  103    12       38
   80:  638    23       98
   40:  822    34      127
   20: 1612    39      162
   15: 2747    37      159
   10: 1894    32      145

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Operators: 10 KC1XX, 15 K1DG, 20 K3EST + K6AW, 40 W2RQ + K1EA, 80 W1FV, 160
K1GQ; help from KP4WW, and KC1F. We were blessed with wonderful support from
Christine, Sabrina, Cassandra, and Anika, capped by a post-contest chinese food
feast catered by KD1EA.

AD1C had to cancel due to illness (leaving more food for John). K1EA stepped in
and did a pretty good imitation of a phone op for a guy who only hears vowels.
First time at XX for Mr. CQWW, and we hope he will return.